Holiday Wishes from Adams & Associates
February 8, 2019
Ring in the Holiday Season!
It’s that time of the year! Not only is November my birthday month, November marks the official Fall season here in Arizona. We can actually dust off those boots we got for Christmas last year, pull out our sweaters from the moth prevention plastic bins, and maybe wear them in the evening (because it’s still too hot during the day.) November is a great month to watch college football, and to try new soup recipes! Of course, Thanksgiving always falls in November, and Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday. Thanksgiving is a time to reflect, and to remember how lucky we really are. Here are just a few things on my (VERY LONG) “grateful” list:
- I am thankful that there are no more political ads (at least until the 2020 election)
- I am glad that Arizona now has its first female Senator!
- I am thankful that our staff and clients have been patient while we have been in transition, and working out of my house until our building renovations are complete (with the dogs, the tortoise, and all that working at home entails…)
- We are ALL grateful that we will be moving into our new building new month, and that it will be our very own!
- I am grateful that our firm has the most caring, responsive, and hard-working staff on the planet…seriously they are.
- I am grateful that Gene and I will have been married for one year on November 25th! We made it! Whew…
- I am thankful for the hard work that Gene and Mali have put into planning our new space, to my parents for their financial support, and for all of the blood, sweat and tears that have gone into making a dream come true.
- I am blessed to have the most wonderful daughter in the world (even though she is a teenager!!)
- I am grateful to have an amazing (albeit large) family, wonderful in laws, beautiful friends, and brilliant colleagues;
- We are especially grateful for all of your referrals;
- We are so very blessed to have wonderful and thoughtful clients;
- I am eternally grateful to be an American, and for the rights set forth in our Constitution.
- I am thankful for our military and am astounded by the bravery of soldiers, and our Veterans, like my brother Jimmy, and my brother-in-law, Chris.
This holiday season, take a moment, and write down those things for which, and the people for whom, YOU are thankful. My list is endless.
We here at AAPLC hope you, and yours, had a safe, fun filled, food filled, and a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
We practice excellence, one client at a time.
The attorneys at Ashley D. Adams, PLC handle federal criminal cases throughout the United States, including Arizona, Oklahoma, Utah, and California.
The attorneys at Ashley D. Adams, PLC handle state criminal cases throughout Arizona including the cities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Ahwatukee, Maricopa, Gilbert, Peoria, Surprise, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Avondale, Chandler, Casa Grande, Florence, Queen Creek, Deer Valley, North Pinal and Sun City as well as those living in and around Maricopa County, Pinal County, Pima County, Yuma County and Yavapai County.